ADVERTISEMENT

Mods: We'd be curious to get your take on what you think happened the last two games

mmoffitt321801

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2009
We've all had a week to settle down. Before we put a wrap on the season, can you share what you think led to sub-par performances, at least compared to PAC-12 regular season games where Utah was so dominant, in the last two games? If discussing this with us puts you in jeopardy with the coaching staff, you're welcome to take a pass on this thread. We've beaten this topic to death in other threads but we really haven't heard your take and I'd love to know your thoughts.

In my poll asking others what they thought contributed to our year end slide, the top three reasons from members of the board were:

1. Ineffectiveness of the O-line against better defenses. (65.1%)
2. The PAC-12 was down more than we thought this year and the domination in the 8 game winning streak may have created the impression we were better than we were. (34.9%)
3. Per Huntley's comments, the team approached the bowl less seriously than usual (vacation comment). (30.2%).

I allowed 3 answers so the percentages won't add up to 100%.

Thanks for anything you can share. I fully understand if it's better for you to leave this topic alone.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News