ADVERTISEMENT

In home visits tidbits: 1/21

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
We'll know more hopefully tomorrow, but I'm hearing tonight's visits went well (obviously with Capra, right). Hawkins' in-home is going to now be tomorrow.

-With St. Brown, the big thing any school needs to do is gain his dad's trust. I've been hearing that the Utes feel really good about that visit.

-Paulo has been high on the Utes for a while now and I'm hearing the Utes also feel really good where they left off with him, tonight.

Many of you might be thinking that the Utes are hitting the road shorthanded, that's actually far from the case. The limit is 10 countable coaches to recruit. Therefore, the Utes have gone through the process of activating Fred Whittingham Jr., Pablo Cano, & Nick Alamailo as recruiters. They all have at one point or another passed the NCAA recruiting certification exam and all three have electric personalities.

With that explained, sources tell me that Alamailo was at Paulo's in-home tonight, along with Harding and that Whit put in a phone call. St. Brown had Fred, coach Whit, Taylor Subblefield, and ARod. Then Sharrieff Shah, ARod, and coach Whit will visit Hawkins tomorrow.

We'll let you guys know more as we learn more.

This post was edited on 1/22 1:03 AM by D. Sorensen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.