ADVERTISEMENT

I hate Notre Dame

RTLH

All-American Poster
Nov 7, 2001
A thorough butt kicking is in order for them.
Don't be afraid to kick em when they are down and run up the score something like 41-6. Maybe launch a few bombs late in the 4th qtr when the game is already decided.

And one more thing, make sure their training room is full of bodies.

Originally posted by RTLH:
Don't be afraid to kick em when they are down and run up the score something like 41-6. Maybe launch a few bombs late in the 4th qtr when the game is already decided.

get some self esteem

I hate 'em too but their doing the butt kickin. Looks like the Ute's are butt hurt from last week....there goes my bet.

Sorry to let you down, good game tho hope all the Ute's who went out to SB had a good time, minus the game.

Have fun in the Pac-10 next season.
This post was edited on 11/13 5:17 PM by GoldenAlley

utah fans that traveled in HUGE numbers to ND this weekend, were clearly expecting a victory, based on the sea of red I saw in the South End Zone.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, no annimosity toward the UTE's and we hope they can get it back together and win the rest of their games.

as for RTLH.. and the other ND hating crew that took the time to come here and post this weekend, tell me.. what ticked you off more... watching Penn STate go from winning at the Horseshoe 14-3, to getting your butt's kicked in less than 10 mins? or watching ND dominate the UTE's today ???

Tough choice, I know, but hey... be careful what you wish for (butt kicking) because you just might get it !!!

GO IRISH !!!
AND SPIT ON THE LIONS !!!

utah fans that traveled in HUGE numbers to ND this weekend, were clearly expecting a victory, based on the sea of red I saw in the South End Zone.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, no annimosity toward the UTE's and we hope they can get it back together and win the rest of their games.

as for RTLH.. and the other ND hating crew that took the time to come here and post this weekend, tell me.. what ticked you off more... watching Penn STate go from winning at the Horseshoe 14-3, to getting your butt's kicked in less than 10 mins? or watching ND dominate the UTE's today ???

Tough choice, I know, but hey... be careful what you wish for (butt kicking) because you just might get it !!!

GO IRISH !!!
AND SPIT ON THE LIONS !!!

Wow, this one had to hurt. I hope you didn't do anything desperate LOL!!!

Duh....ND has sucked for a good portion of this season and last season on and on... No one cares who you hate!

Watching that game yesterday was a joke. National TV meltdown of a team that has been awesome almost all year and now, ND looks like TCU and Utah looks like New Mexico.

This Utah team may not be 2008 but it is an awesome team. Time to wake up or our bowl game will be the the High School bowl.

Go Utes!!!!

You can do it...all night long!

typical statepenn loser....loved switching from an ND WIN to a joepa blowout.. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Gotta love how the Golden retards talk about "cheating"...They fail to tell all of you that the last guy who led them to a National Title was a serial cheter, who arrived in South Bender after putting Minnesota on probation. The guy left there after the NCAA gave his corrupt program a "wrist slap" for the whole Kim Dunbar affair. Nothing like bedding 1/2 the Domer football team in those days, and embezzling a ton of $$$ making sure that players are getting funds.

Forgive Gary, and the Domer retards, they haven't seen winning football in so long they wouldn't know what it was like to win a Major Bowl game.
Lucky for them we have a receiver who dropped a game winning pass last year. Took a miracle to finally end the string of beatdowns we put on them.

Oh well. Forgive those losers, they live in the abyss of hypocrisy.

Oh yeah I HATE ND too. Especially the Subway wanna be's.

Well. Here's one post that time hasn't been very kind to. Since his post, ND has presided over killing a student, covering up a rape that led to the suicide of another student, and Huggy Bear's third booze escapade. Yeah, notre dame is the paragon of virtue.

They also have a star player driving around in a white caddy, who supposedly comes from humble means. Yeah they are doing things differently there alright. Funny stuff, I'll give them props for the grad rate, but don't kid yourself, they have guys with issues. Mike Floyd comes 2 mind..

Originally posted by trojan bill:
They also have a star player driving around in a white caddy, who supposedly comes from humble means. Yeah they are doing things differently there alright. Funny stuff, I'll give them props for the grad rate, but don't kid yourself, they have guys with issues. Mike Floyd comes 2 mind..

You have a big mouth you piece of crap. USC are serial NCAA violators. Try 6 times on probation for all kinds of Violations.

Hilarious the venom from these guys, and the claims they are different. Love the spin about USC being on probation 6 times. This is what happens when the last National Title ND won on the field was done with a SERIAL CHEATER, who cheated at Arkansas, Minnesota, and ND.

Funny ND likes to just have amnesia about the Kim Dunbar mess.

Then point the fingers at everyone else who is 'cheating'. Becomes even more pathetic when 99.9% of the loudest ones doing this are the loveable "subway" folks who NEVER attended Notre Dame. Couldn't find South Bend on the map if you blacked out 47 of the 48 States in the Continental US. Some of us have actually seen games in South Bend, and know ND is a past power still struggling, but clinging to the absurd notion they do things differently.

Yeah, okay.

0-2 already.

laugh.gif

3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT