ADVERTISEMENT

How about our freshman???... postgame thoughts

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
Another blow out, it's getting watching these guys develop. Here are some quick thoughts to the game:

-Fultz is a special talent and really fun to watch. He's the complete package. Devon Daniels might not have the flashiness to his game, but guys, we're watching a special talent develop here. Someone he's starting to remind me of? Wes Matthews. He's the glue guy, but he's more than that. Congrats to him on his career high 24 points--on 10 of 13 shooting. Love it!

-The Utes had their way in the line whenever they wanted. Daniels came up big there and Lorenzo Bonam continued his resurgence. I'm telling you guys, if Bonam maintains this consistency, there's not a team out there that's going to want to play the Utes. I'll say it again, he's their wild card. He also got a caree high of 24 points.

-Kyle Kuzma got 22 points and 15 rebounds, but the most impressive thing to me was he wasn't giving up on offense and fighting for second chance and and everything he got.

-I'm continuously impress with Jayce Johnson's development. We might look back on these two games as a blessing in disguise, that he was forced to play the amount of minutes he played.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News