ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Utah...

CL34

All-American Poster
Nov 11, 2006
Don't see many of you over here on your free-board, but anyone wanna talk the game this week, or maybe come on over to our free-board, we seem to have a lot more fans than you.

Looks like Utah is sleep walking thru this game. I made the mistake of taking Utah on a 10pt teaser Ouch.

Originally posted by Da Swami:
Looks like Utah is sleep walking thru this game. I made the mistake of taking Utah on a 10pt teaser Ouch.
Seemed like a good bet. No CU fans expected us to keep it close, guess that's college football for you.

Yup, unfortunately Utah is still really a mid-major team. We didn't play well for long stretches of that game but we got it done finally. Good win, Buffs.

Originally posted by CL34:
Yup, unfortunately Utah is still really a mid-major team. We didn't play well for long stretches of that game but we got it done finally. Good win, Buffs.

Colorado played a great game. Hats off to them. Your "mid-major" comment is laughable however. Remind me which team is going to a bowl game this year. The mid-major Utah or your Buffs?

Originally posted by UteMT:

Colorado played a great game. Hats off to them. Your "mid-major" comment is laughable however. Remind me which team is going to a bowl game this year. The mid-major Utah or your Buffs?

F855718.jpg

Remind me which team ended a 24 game road losing streak in YOUR BUILDING???

I'm hearing this loud choking and coughing sound from Salt Fake City!

When you guys are bundled all snug in your beds the sound you will hear is the UTES representing the PAC in the post-season. Congrats on your marquee win. You were a bump in our 1st season road, and that's all. Sleep tight.

Mid - Major

I will grant you that Colorado has played a much tougher schedule than Utah has over the past 10 years but that doesn't justify 2 winning season's in that span. I could be wrong but i think we have been to more BCS games in 10 years than you have been to Bowl games. Maybe not though. You do however have one more major sex scandal than we have in that span.

Re: Mid - Major

wow...

Still living in that dream world eh???

COLORADO 17
UTAH 14

That is the ONLY thing that matters.

I never thought I would ever root for BYU before...but I think I might be when they play you lot! ...even if their players are 25-28 years old!

Originally posted by Shoulder2ShoulderPete:
wow...

Still living in that dream world eh???

COLORADO 17
UTAH 14

That is the ONLY thing that matters.

I never thought I would ever root for BYU before...but I think I might be when they play you lot! ...even if their players are 25-28 years old!

I'm not sure what you're expecting from us. You are the one trolling our board. What do you want us to say? That Utah sucks and Colorado is the best team we've ever played? Personally, I think it's a little strange you're even posting here. The last place I would be is on an opponent's message board after my team had just ended the longest road losing streak in the school's history. Of course, I also wouldn't put a picture of myself in my signature wearing cargo pants and a Manchester City shirt that is just a little bit too small around the middle, but that's just me.
laugh.gif

Frankly, Utah fans are embarrassed to have lost to a team that had only won two games all year and hadn't won a road game since 2007.

As far as BYU goes, I doubt that anyone cares if you root against us in a non-conference game against an independent, non-bcs team. That game means almost nothing anymore.

Like I said before, hats off to Colorado. They had a great game plan and played better than Utah in every facet of the game. They deserved to win.

wow...
Can you still get stoned off of one bong hit when you are in your 70's?
If that's the only thing that matters, your life is small.

I would tell the gloating Buffs to act like they've been there before, but then I remembered they haven't since 2007. Yuk it up; we deserve all the ridicule we get. Utah brought this on ourselves by losing to the sorriest team in the conference. Enjoy your special moment and be optimistic about the future. Soon enough next season will come along and punch you in the mouth with another bowl season spent at home.

Originally posted by TheBaron^Utah:
I would tell the gloating Buffs to act like they've been there before, but then I remembered they haven't since 2007. Yuk it up; we deserve all the ridicule we get. Utah brought this on ourselves by losing to the sorriest team in the conference. Enjoy your special moment and be optimistic about the future. Soon enough next season will come along and punch you in the mouth with another bowl season spent at home.

Interestingly, you lost the two "sorriest" teams at home. Maybe you guys just aren't as good as you thought? Your smug, smarmy attitudes aren't endearing yourself to anyone, not that you probably care. We will continue to serve you humble pie, year in and year out, you will never be our rivals and always our b!tches.

Talk about the Dan Hawkins era all you want and cite that as some kind of credible predictor for the future of CU Football. The truth is, prior to Hawkins (our worst era), we were top 15 in both wins all-time and win % all-time, not to mention winning all the major hardware in CFB in the last 20 years. The point of mentioning those facts isn't to gloat or to make excuses, we have certainly been among the very worst BCS teams in the past 5 years, there is no denying that. The point, however, is to alert you to the facts and make you aware that history essentially places us as the #2 best team all time in the Pac-12.

Bottom line, history says we will be back, the last 5 years were a total anomaly and your arrogance will not be tolerated.

Originally posted by TheBaron^Utah:

Interestingly, you lost the two "sorriest" teams at home. Maybe you guys just aren't as good as you thought? Your smug, smarmy attitudes aren't endearing yourself to anyone, not that you probably care. We will continue to serve you humble pie, year in and year out, you will never be our rivals and always our b!tches.

Talk about the Dan Hawkins era all you want and cite that as some kind of credible predictor for the future of CU Football. The truth is, prior to Hawkins (our worst era), we were top 15 in both wins all-time and win % all-time, not to mention winning all the major hardware in CFB in the last 20 years. The point of mentioning those facts isn't to gloat or to make excuses, we have certainly been among the very worst BCS teams in the past 5 years, there is no denying that. The point, however, is to alert you to the facts and make you aware that history essentially places us as the #2 best team all time in the Pac-12.

Bottom line, history says we will be back, the last 5 years were a total anomaly and your arrogance will not be tolerated.
You are adorable. You come on to a Utah board to troll, with the intention of being as big of a prick as you can possibly be, and then you act like Utes are jerks for not showering you with kindness and adoration in return for your rudeness and arrogance.

If you take a trip to Knoxville and spend the entire time you're there punching people in the face, you are probably going to get hit by a lot of people and leave the city with the impression that Tennessee is a violent place. The problem in this equation is you.

So you win one game and suddenly CU is on its way back, is going to beat us "year in and year out", Utah is going to be your "b!tches", and it is Utes that are arrogant?
rolleyes.gif

Hmmm this web site has you ranked 40 all time. Behind USC, UW, Cal, UCLA and Stanford. Note we were handicapped playing in lesser conferences. Not sure why I am posting given your delusions.

CU rank - 6 in PAC

Originally posted by Tube Rider:
Hmmm this web site has you ranked 40 all time. Behind USC, UW, Cal, UCLA and Stanford. Note we were handicapped playing in lesser conferences. Not sure why I am posting given your delusions.

I said wins all-time and % win all-time, you haploid. Check links, and yes I realize I was a little off on the win % claim, still not 6th in conference though.

Wins

Win %

And, if you'd like to take liberties handicapping, I can certainly do the same. No one outside of USC has a better combination of conference titles, heisman winners, consensus all-americans and national championships.

Listen, looking forward to playing you guys next year, good luck in your bowl, rep the Pac-12 hard.
This post was edited on 12/2 12:42 PM by CL34

I said wins all-time and % win all-time, you haploid. Check links, and yes I realize I was a little off on the win % claim, still not 6th in conference though.

Wins

Win %

And, if you'd like to take liberties handicapping, I can certainly do the same. No one outside of USC has a better combination of conference titles, heisman winners, consensus all-americans and national championships.

Listen, looking forward to playing you guys next year, good luck in your bowl, rep the Pac-12 hard.

While I don't condone using insults and I'm almost positive that Tube Rider has a full set of chromosomes, haploid might be one of the better putdowns I've heard in awhile. Hope you don't mind if I borrow it.

As for next year, I'm already stoked. I have a ton of friends and family in Denver and will definitely be at the game in Boulder.

Even with half a set, I'd still have 100% more gray matter than CU fans. Their site was full of more of the same. Total tools and bright as a claw hammer.

Originally posted by UteMT:

Wins

Win %

While I don't condone using insults and I'm almost positive that Tube Rider has a full set of chromosomes, haploid might be one of the better putdowns I've heard in awhile. Hope you don't mind if I borrow it.

As for next year, I'm already stoked. I have a ton of friends and family in Denver and will definitely be at the game in Boulder.

Have at it, as I said, good luck in your bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT