ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Folks, a Michigan fan Here; any Questions About the Wolverines, Fire Away

Austin Fox

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
I'd love to have a knowledgeable, healthy in-depth football conversation about the game and these teams.

The matchup I'm interested in is Michigan O line vs Utah D line, that should be awesome

All in all IMO this is gonna be a physical game and it's gonna be close

The matchup I'm interested in is Michigan O line vs Utah D line, that should be awesome
That's a great point. I know Hunter Dimick and Lowell Lotulelei are very good, and it'll be interesting to see how/if Michigan's o-line can handle them. Michigan's o-line is incredibly hard to predict. It has been absolutely horrible the past two years, but SHOULD be very, very good this season. It's full of experienced veterans who were former huge recruits. As a whole, I think it'll be a decent line, but not elite. Kyle Kalis has finally turned a corner, and the coaches are very high on Mason Cole and Graham Glasgow. The weakest spots on the line are at LG and RT, with Ben Braden and Erik Magnuson, respectively. Overall, I think this matchup is about even, with maybe a slight edge to Utah's line.

All in all IMO this is gonna be a physical game and it's gonna be close
Agree completely. Honestly, I'd be shocked if this game doesn't come down to the wire. I don't see either team pulling away at any juncture of the game. Michigan is obviously incredibly jacked for this one, but from everything I've read and seen, Utah is too. I think it'll be neck and neck till the very end.

Just a curiosity question, are you gonna be at the game? Where you sitting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT