ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for some feel good moments

Buff Predictor

All-American Poster
May 29, 2001
Imagine the press conferences, the ESPN publicity. Larry Scott will personally come to your campus where he will be greeted by Utah administrators, politicians and prominent alumni. Your leaders will glow. Scott will say wonderful things about what it means to have a quality member such as yourselves added to the conference.

The feel good is now. One more year in the mountain west conference (beat up those rammies again) and then we'll see you in the PAC!

It must be killing ESPN to have to give us publicity right now. In case you didn't know, MWC teams have been on ESPN's blacklist ever since the conference left to start its own network.

Looking forward to renewing the rivalry with Colorado. I've never been to Boulder, but heard it's great. ROADTRIP!

Congrats Utes.....soooo much better than the Texas gang....
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by Buff Predictor:
Imagine the press conferences, the ESPN publicity. Larry Scott will personally come to your campus where he will be greeted by Utah administrators, politicians and prominent alumni. Your leaders will glow. Scott will say wonderful things about what it means to have a quality member such as yourselves added to the conference.

The feel good is now. One more year in the mountain west conference (beat up those rammies again) and then we'll see you in the PAC!

Man, all that stuff happened today. It was awesome. I went up to that press conference and it was all smiles, huggs and kisses. It was all puppy dogs and lollipops. I didn't care. It rocked.

Chad, I'll guess we'll be hearing more from you over at UASports.net (AFO online). I always appreciated your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT