ADVERTISEMENT

From a panther fan......

Aug 18, 2010
I am a die hard of the die hards when it comes to Pitt football and was at the game today.....I must say that your fans and team are the classiest group of individuals i have ever had the pleasure of watching a game with....your fans were amazing whether behind in the game or having the lead....my season tickets are near the oppossing teams fans right in the front row....even the players after the game were gracious in shaking my hand wishing us luck the rest of the year.....i respect that!!

I have a large amount of humble respect for ute nation because of this and I always will....good luck the rest of the year and in the pac-12 in the future!!

Thank you for making my day!!

Thanks for the compliments, you guys have a hell of a RB. Good luck to you guys too for the rest of your season.

Thanks for the kind words. I got a chance to meet some of the Pitt fans last year and talk about the Pitt and Utah football programs for a bit. Was definately a good experience.

I think both programs right now have some things they need to work out and will contribute to the success of each team this year. Utah is definately suffering from the injury bug this year and players are still trying to find some continuity.

Good luck to Pitt for the rest of the season. We'll be behind you guys for the rest of the season!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT