ADVERTISEMENT

East High School vs Allen 09/07/2018

cahtah

Sophomore Poster
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2007
I recently moved from Salt Lake City to Dallas TX. and was excited to see East High School will be in town tonight. I have personal ties to the team since 3 of the players I coached for Brighton in their little league transferred to East and now are starters. Sione Angilau played for me at Brighton and now starts for East at Inside Linebacker as a Junior . I have not seen much talk about him on the board but was wondering if he was getting any looks? Sione has started since he was a freshman and is an amazing player but has a bit of a tweener body and I was wondering if that was the reason there might not be much talk on him.

I’m excited to get my first taste of Texas High School football tonight when the play Allen. It’s a different world down here. I showed up to walk throughs last night at Euless Trinity to find out their indoor practice facility rivals Utah State’s. I heard Allen’s facilities are even nicer. Got a football junky it’s paradise.

As a Utah fan who should I be watching tonight? Is Utah after anyone on the Allen squad? Ika is a friend of my brother so I’m very familiar with his talent but it seems East has a few players to watch for? Jackson Owens on their OL is 6-5 285 and Dad was a starter at Oregon State so I’m interested to see how he plays.

Any other Utes going to be at the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News