ADVERTISEMENT

BYE week positivity thread (Are you experiencing negative thoughts? Mood need to be lifted? Go here)

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
Okay, okay, so you guys can call this corny all you want, but I'm taking a page out of Britian's grandpa, Stephen Covey's, playbook. Two weeks is a long time after a start to the season that has frustrated many. However, this team is not as bad as some on here have begun to say. Over the last year, I've had trying times where I've had to retrain my thoughts. Therefore, I started listening to this group called, Fearless Soul--for me, it relaxes the mind. These quotes below are from the Fearless Soul website, so my challenge is, read these and let them soak in. Also, add your own, whether it's quotes or especially some positive thoughts about your favorite school and team.

***Thoughts that aren't positive, especially any sarcasm aren't welcome here.***

-Your PAST has no power over your PRESENT or your FUTURE.
-Unknown

-Your brain will give you reasons why you can’t. Your heart will give you reasons why you CAN. Listen to your heart!
-Unknown

-I am not defined by what happens to me. I am defined by my REACTION to what happens to me. – Inspirational Life Quotes

-It’s amazing how quickly your life changes when your ATTITUDE about life changes.
-Unknown

-Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are all in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi

-You are a perfect reflection of the choices you have made. If you want better results, make better choices.
-Unknown

-We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde

-There will ALWAYS be people that don’t believe in you. There will NEVER be a time when they are worthy of your energy. – FEARLESS MOTIVATION

-Let go of every thought that isn’t pushing your mind in a positive direction. -Unknown

-The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self. – Dalai Lama

-You have a clean slate every day you wake up. You have a chance every single morning to make that change and to be the person you want to be. You just have to decide to do it. Decide today’s the day! Say it: This is going to be my day! – Brendon Burchard

Please add, let's keep this going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News