ADVERTISEMENT

10 Fall Camp Predictions

Andrew Fronce

All-American Poster
Jan 6, 2016
Happy first week of fall camp, everyone! We have made it through the hellish offseason and only 3 days separate us from the beginning of Camp Kyle. I thought I'd celebrate by posting some of my predictions for this year's fall camp.

1. Troy Williams will pull away early in the QB battle, Tyler Huntley will continue to impress, but will ultimately redshirt. Cox will show that he is a solid number 2 option behind Williams.

2. Tim Patrick and Cory Butler Byrd will show early that they are the two best receivers on the team. Some others that will earn more reps with their performances will be Fulks, Singleton, and Repp. Alec Dana will also impress.

3. Joe Williams will be the unquestioned starter, McCormick the definite second option, but Manalo, Shyne, and Moss will all push for reps with their performances.

4. Pasoni Tasini is gonna open some eyes and earn himself a lot of playing time.

5. Garret Bolles will be the starter at LT, Dielman will start at C, and Tevi will start at RT by the end of camp.

6. Luafatasaga is going to soothe our worries at LB, and Davir Hamilton and Donavan Thompson are going to show that they'll be very good players for us in the future.

7. Chase Hansen will show early on why he owns the starting spot at strong safety, and nobody will knock him off the top.

8. A few more newcomers that will make some noise: Terrell Burgess, Tucker Scott, Maxs Tupai, and Leki Fotu.

9. This will be the first camp in a while where there's no major season-ending injury. Last year there was McCormick, the year before it was Porter. It's not happening this year.

10. The most improved position group will be the wide receivers.

What predictions do you all have? I want to hear them. Let's make these last three days go by as fast as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News