ADVERTISEMENT

#UteNation

D.Tuimauga

Junior Poster
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
Just when you thought all the excitement was going to start tomorrow night...

Ute Nation it is going to be a great year on the field and we can not wait to show you what we can do off the field. Alex has assembled a great crew together and when he approached me with the idea to center Ute Nation not just from a fan/reporter interaction but a site that would dedicate it's self to involving weekly takes from former players who could give an inside perspective that only a former player can give I couldn't resist but get excited about the idea. Our goal and mission is to give the members of the same reliable, trustworthy, up to date news while adding a piece that no other site can offer with insight constantly from former players. For the time being as obviously listed there are only former football players listed, but I have full trust that we will expand that to other sports here in the near future with Alex at the helm.

I'm excited to not only give my take and use my connections to give you all the best insight that I can but also involve past players in different posts, round tables, etc that will give their unique view as well.

Welcome to the new era of Ute Nation, the only site that will connect the past, present and future Ute on the same site.

-DT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News